Miyerkules, Disyembre 14, 2011

the eccentric aesthetics

with the essence of the skillful workmanship being penetrated on my being, i have learned to embrace the concept of it's bizarre perspective. art had been my company for the past moments of my life. and that moment would be extended as i continously hug the colorful sense of art in my life. talking about art, it has been such a pressure defying numerous dillemas at my daily interaction, but with the touch for art i have never felt exhausted with the bitter strifes of life. art had been my psychosis for a very long period of time... since i saw the light from the world above, it has been destined for me to take the rap of the skillful workmanship. and i will live eternally grateful with that skill being innated by god to me... art colors my soul, sketch my destiny, and painted my path... art is my life!☺
the picture shown was one of my masterpiece entitled "the love's passion".... enjoy reading my blog !☺


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento